KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: 2022 Season League Business
DeShaun Watson's KRFL Status << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
MarkB
Tue May 03 2022, 01:54p.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

For some reason, despite not appearing in a single NFL game, nor being active for any games the entire NFL season, Action PC Football decided to give QB Deshaun Watson ratings (albeit "1"'s). That makes no sense to me. Any other player who has ever missed the entire season due to injury, because he retired, was unsigned or who was on an NFL practice squad the entire season, has never been given ratings (to use the old term, should be "uncarded"). Therefore, I have decided that for KRFL purposes, Watson is going to be designate as he should be, no ratings and be "uncarded". He will be entirely remove from the league database and treated in KRFL like any other "uncarded" player.

-------------

Separately, I think we need to look at a new rule just for QB's. Thought a different situation, recall this discussion: http://www.aaroncraneinstitute.com/football/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?13760
I think we need to consider amending our rules starting in 2023 that while the general rule for players is a player with a Durability rating of 3 or less can be released without a salary cap penalty, I think we need to consider amending that for QB's only the a QB can be released without a salary cap penalty is he has a Durability rating of 3 or les *OR* appeared in three NFL games or less.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF