DRAFT ERRORS - Skipped Auto Picks << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
noodles
Sat May 31 2014, 01:16a.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

If you were set to have an auto pick made during rounds 4-7 and it didn't work, please list it here. Include round.pick (i.e., 6.5) and the player you tried to draft. If you caught the error and made a manual pick, please list that also. Include any details that might be relevant such as the program resetting your autopick delay, etc.
Eagles
Sat May 31 2014, 08:02a.m.
Registered Member #11

Warrington experienced this issue in the $5 & $4 rounds. I had plenty of players in my Queue and was expecting the auto pick to work. It did not but fortunately I was able to manually make my selection when I got home, but my pick was skipped which surprised me.

I didn't want the same thing to happen to me yesterday so I tried to track it as my time approached. I set up everything and was on the clock but my player wasn't selected and I couldn't make it manually. I was then skipped so I went to the Players tab and selected the guy I wanted but I my spot was skipped again.

A final note, I must change my Autopick time back to 15 minutes every time I log on.
rsarce
Sat May 31 2014, 08:07a.m.
Registered Member #15

Bensalem was effected. In our queue we had Aaron Williams listed at the top of our list in round 6-4. I noticed I did not get an email about this pick a couple of hours later so went back and checked to see we had been skipped. Notified the commish and the 'fix' was to go back to round 5 and I drafted Alan Ball and it was agreed that this would indeed be a $4 million pick instead of what the round indicates. In round 7, again when my turn came up it was listed as skipped although I had the queue populated and autodraft selected. I sent screen shots of this to the commish. I was able to go in and manually select my top pick, DeAngelo Williams, RB during my time slot......,
rtosco
Sat May 31 2014, 08:31a.m.

Barcelona was affected as well.
We had a 5-player queue set up but the auto pick didn't work. I picked manually the second guy on the list later, but the first was gone to a coach ahead of me in the drafting order, so nothing to complain about.
I also have to say that the site is extremely slow and it shows a database error each time I make a pick, even if the pick goes through eventually.
My browser is Firefox.

Thanks,
edm
Sat May 31 2014, 08:48a.m.

Seattle was able to follow the draft for their picks and reported the first problem on the original thread. I was able to get all the players from my list.
Jimbo0121712000
Sat May 31 2014, 11:58a.m.
Registered Member #21

Penn state was affected as I had 5 players listed in the priority list before I went to work. when I got home the auto pick was still on but it was switched to 0 minutes and my pick was skipped. I then selected a player manually. The day before's pick was fine though.
Jimbo0121712000
Sat May 31 2014, 12:00p.m.
Registered Member #21

Oh. We were trying to get Jason Hatcher with the 6.13 pick.
noodles
Sat May 31 2014, 02:24p.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

Thanks, guys. Besides the inconvenience, it seems the only real harm was Jim not getting Hatcher. I've linked this thread to the programmer who is going to repair things this weekend.
rfick
Sat May 31 2014, 03:58p.m.

Well I just got back from visiting my son out of town. I had 3 or 4 CBs cued up, all rated 7, before I left. I checked the draft queued right before I left and saw that my first one (jonathon joseph) was just taken by BRX. The others were, in order, Alan Ball, Brandon Flowers, (and possibly Leodis McKelvin as the last, but I'm not sure). I see now that Penn St. selected Ball in pick 5.4, but he was queued up for my selection, not sure how.
Jimbo0121712000
Sat May 31 2014, 09:30p.m.
Registered Member #21

That was Bensulam
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF