KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: General League Discussions
Announcing the KRFL Hall of Fame << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
MarkB
Sun Feb 19 2023, 04:30p.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

Jeff Paulson had the idea that a league that has been in existence 22 seasons should have a Hall of Fame. I concur. I don't think many (any?) leagues do this, so it will continue to make KRFL the unique league it is.

With Jeff doing most of the work, we've generated a list of the nominees by position to be voted on for the inaugural class of KRFL Hall of Fame Inductees. A KRFL Hall of Fame committee was created with the members being those coaches who have coached in at least 200 KRFL regular season games. Those 11 coaches voted on the slate of nominees for the inaugural class of inductees. A players needed to be named on at least 75% of the ballots to gain induction into the KRFL Hall of Fame.

The voting is complete and the inaugural class of the KRFL Hall of Fame has been elected. A total of 17 players have been elected, including four elected by unanimous vote. Those four who appeared on all 11 ballots are:
- Five Time KRFL Champion QB Peyton Manning
- Four Time KRFL Champion CB Charles Woodson
- Three Time KRFL Champion TE Tony Gonzalez
- One Time KRFL Champion OL Alan Faneca

The complete list of inductees and the vote results can be found on the league home page under "League Info" in the upper left hand corner or via http://www.aaroncraneinstitute.com/football/miscfiles/KRFL%20Hall%20of%20Fame.pdf

A big Thank You to Jeff Paulson and all the voting members of the committee for making this happen. We will make this an annual event.
Steelers
Wed Feb 22 2023, 06:16a.m.
Registered Member #100

Good job.. Now, how do I qualify to vote on future ballots ??
MarkB
Wed Feb 22 2023, 09:54a.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

Steelers wrote ...

Good job.. Now, how do I qualify to vote on future ballots ??

The Hall of Fame Committee is those coaches who have coached a minimum of 200 regular season games. You are at 145. You will be eligible after four more seasons.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF