KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: General League Discussions
2022 Predictions << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
noodles
Fri Aug 26 2022, 04:01a.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

This year's take it to the bank predictions will be brief because I'm a bitter prognosticator. Bitter after losing the Super Bowl last year to that undeserving coach Jerry Banko and his squad of eager Beavers. It was the Grimps' year and how dare he ruin it? The good news for the rest of the league is that there will be no repeat after both teams went into post-season fire sale mode. Our upcoming suckitude is our gift to you. This is a hard year for predictions as I can't recall a time when there was as much parity in the league as there is today. It's anybody's guess who among the mediocre will under or over achieve and take the trophy back from Jerry. That said, the tea leaves and smoke signals tell me the results (listed without further commentary) will be thus:

NFC Landry
Penn State 13-4
Bensalem 11-6
Warrington 9-8
Kutztown 8-9

NFC Lombardi
Kentucky 12-5
SW Florida 9-8
Black Hills 8-9
Moline 7-10

NFC Halas
Atlanta 10-7
Barcelona 9-8
Bay City 4-13
Pittsburgh 3-12

AFC Madden
Salem 13-4
Des Moines 10-7
Seattle 9-8
West Seattle 8-9

AFC Brown
Vancouver 12-5
Cleveland 11-6
Tampa Bay 8-9
Rolling Green 6-11

AFC Shula
Inverness 11-6
Alabama 10-7
New York 10-7
Edison 7-10
MarkB
Sat Aug 27 2022, 10:40a.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

Always love these Steve. Thanks for doing it annually. I think you are right that there are two top teams in each conference and after that literally any team could make the play-offs and a run for a title. As I've stated many times.... just get to the playoffs and anything can happen.
jonwolgamuth
Fri Sep 02 2022, 09:14p.m.
Registered Member #92

RGG, I feel your pain. And I agree with Mark--I love to see your prognostications about the upcoming season! I'm glad there is parity in the league and I'm not looking forward to rebuilding (which I'm sure is going to start next year!)

noodles wrote ...

This year's take it to the bank predictions will be brief because I'm a bitter prognosticator. Bitter after losing the Super Bowl last year to that undeserving coach Jerry Banko and his squad of eager Beavers. It was the Grimps' year and how dare he ruin it? The good news for the rest of the league is that there will be no repeat after both teams went into post-season fire sale mode. Our upcoming suckitude is our gift to you. This is a hard year for predictions as I can't recall a time when there was as much parity in the league as there is today. It's anybody's guess who among the mediocre will under or over achieve and take the trophy back from Jerry. That said, the tea leaves and smoke signals tell me the results (listed without further commentary) will be thus:

NFC Landry
Penn State 13-4
Bensalem 11-6
Warrington 9-8
Kutztown 8-9

NFC Lombardi
Kentucky 12-5
SW Florida 9-8
Black Hills 8-9
Moline 7-10

NFC Halas
Atlanta 10-7
Barcelona 9-8
Bay City 4-13
Pittsburgh 3-12

AFC Madden
Salem 13-4
Des Moines 10-7
Seattle 9-8
West Seattle 8-9

AFC Brown
Vancouver 12-5
Cleveland 11-6
Tampa Bay 8-9
Rolling Green 6-11

AFC Shula
Inverness 11-6
Alabama 10-7
New York 10-7
Edison 7-10

noodles
Wed Nov 23 2022, 03:21a.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

A quick look through my predictions and I seem to be more or less on track for every team except Inverness. Wow, they are underachieving. Just read an article about them in the Inverness Times where they are calling for owner Steve Swanson to fire the coach.
Hawks
Wed Nov 23 2022, 06:32p.m.

Yeah, the Inverness owner needs to take a good, long look at himself in the mirror. Then, do the honorable thing ... fire the coach.
BlackHillsChris
Wed Nov 23 2022, 09:29p.m.

Rumors in the Black Hills they want to hang the owner too!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF