KRFL :: Forums :: KRFL Forums :: General League Discussions
Trial Ballon - Draft Order << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: noodles, MarkB
Author Post
Jimbo0121712000
Thu Jan 14 2021, 08:20p.m.
Registered Member #21

I think since I may potentially be the last team affected getting the last pick in both drafts, that I should get the first pick in both drafts next season. Now this is a great idea. Who wants to back me???
MarkB
Thu Jan 14 2021, 09:59p.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

Jimbo0121712000 wrote ...

I think since I may potentially be the last team affected getting the last pick in both drafts, that I should get the first pick in both drafts next season. Now this is a great idea. Who wants to back me???

Everybody's got an angle.......... ;>)
Eagles
Sun Jan 17 2021, 03:00p.m.
Registered Member #11

Warrington votes to keep things as they are. NFL is a year to year thing and so is KRFL. I know that I played to win each game (some may not, I know) but don't penalize bad teams.
mark
Thu Jan 21 2021, 07:16p.m.
Registered Member #45

A lot of good input here. After thinking about it more, I agree with Warrington, Let’s leave everything the way it is. It’s hard to tweak the rules to make them perfect. I think basically the league trades too much, and none of this really addresses that head on. But, that being said, the way things are are fine with me.
noodles
Sun Jan 24 2021, 02:05a.m.
Webmaster

Registered Member #1

This is clearly a HOT issue given the responses. After some thought, since we dropped the in-season salary cap by $5m a few years ago, I'm not sure if "tanking" is as big of an issue as it used to be. And that's from someone who is on the record hating the practice and vocally promoting parity. I say (following CLE and WAR) we table the issue this season and keep a close eye on how things develop. We can reconsider at a later date if we feel that more needs to be done to create the most even playing field balancing gm savvy and bad luck.
MarkB
Sun Jan 24 2021, 08:53a.m.
Mark Blume

Registered Member #81

noodles wrote ...

This is clearly a HOT issue given the responses. After some thought, since we dropped the in-season salary cap by $5m a few years ago, I'm not sure if "tanking" is as big of an issue as it used to be. And that's from someone who is on the record hating the practice and vocally promoting parity. I say (following CLE and WAR) we table the issue this season and keep a close eye on how things develop. We can reconsider at a later date if we feel that more needs to be done to create the most even playing field balancing gm savvy and bad luck.

I second your motion.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF